Project Legends
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Project Legends Who or what is the Project

Nach unten

Project Legends Who or what is the Project Empty Project Legends Who or what is the Project

Beitrag von Admin Mi Jul 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Hi people, new, old, known, unknown, paying or not paying...

Welcome to the new old Project Legends! Some of you will probably know us from some other servers, others will still get to know us!

It's time again to start a new project. As always, we are looking for reliable and, above all, ACTIVE people! Who or what is this Project Legends? Some people who don't know us are probably wondering! Here is the story and at the same time the answer!

The Legends project was founded about 6 years ago in the game Rise of Kingdoms, as a successor project to GER! We founded it as a fun alliance or fun project! It is intended to bring players from different nations together in an international alliance or several! We only require that you actively participate in the game and be active in the chat, I don't think that's a big deal. As in every game, we have some rules, and they will stay that way so that everything doesn't end up in anarchy!As an alliance that was not designed for whales and only rarely had them, we have achieved considerable success! I was server king several times with the GER Project and the Legends Project! Lots of 2, 3, 4, 5 placements, sometimes worse, but we always had fun playing and treated everyone with respect! I don't think the one r5 has to do everything alone and lift it alone! We do not use this concept! We are looking for capable R4/officers who can sometimes make decisions on their own, especially diplomats and those who are my right hand! We're not looking for people who can do everything better or single players/egomaniacs! It's a team game and we want to use it as one!

Here in CoD (Call of Dragons), we opened a Legends alliance for the first time in May 2023, and immediately came in 4th place without a paygamer before Season 1+ started! This was followed by several top 5 stays and second place!The global release was at the end of March, and I tried GER for a short time, but in contrast to RoK, finding German players in this game is very difficult, even if some of the regulars who play on almost every server are German!

We have therefore made it our mission to appear internationally and to build a good alliance and community across time zones!

The Legends usually consist of an international project and a German/English one

There are many offshoots of the Legends but only the one run by me and my people is the original!

My ingame name is DEメOdinメ!

A big thank you goes to the colleagues at Server 321, in particular

Brynox aka Skrynox (-OL- now KD-A) and to everyone else who supported the Legends project!

Now we have a new goal in mind with all the new rules and cards, it will certainly be a nice challenge, but we should master it with a lot of fun and team play!

Kind regards
Odin the one and only Odin

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

https://project-legends.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten